We have heard from many public agencies that employees who interface directly with city community members and customers are experiencing of uncertainty, anxiety, and conflict. In addition, team leaders wrestle with age/generational differences exist in both views of current situation and desired changes. We have also heard that teams are diverse but few programs exist to support inclusion. We can work with you to develop a leadership program that will specifically address your interests and needs.
- Skill-building leadership development based on the needs of your agency
- Cohort-based style to allow inter-departmental networking
- 6 bi-weekly webinar-based modules, 1 hour per module
- 30 minutes discussion of key concepts and tools
- 20 minute case-based discussions using breakout rooms
- 10 minute integrative insights-to-actions summary
- Practice activities between modules to reinforce learning and deepen insights
- Expected cohort size of 30-35 – can be repeated to increase impact across the city
For more information, contact Mary Jo Gruca at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909.607.9509.