Claremont Graduate University offers three leadership programs:
On-Ground High Impact Leadership Program (In-Person)
City management is becoming more complex, faster paced, and increasingly visible. With design input from our steering committee of experienced city managers, the High Impact Public Sector Leadership program addresses current challenges faced by city leaders. Interactive and engaging seminars will have you applying learning to your current leadership challenges.
Customized Skill-Based Leadership Program (In-Person & Virtual)
Interested in helping your team become more effective? CGU’s Public Sector Leadership offers a customized and skill-based leadership program that will address your agency’s specific needs and maximize your team’s impact. This program is offered both online and in-person.
MA in Leadership (Hybrid)
- Enjoy a hybrid program that is primarily online, with in-person classes held one weekend per month.
- Study Drucker principles integrated with positive psychology to develop both leadership skills and self-insight.
- Address leadership at levels of self, team, organization, and society along dimensions of people, purpose, and performance.
- Personalize your degree with elective offerings from throughout CGU.
- Increase personal growth through leadership assessments, coaching, applied experiences, and an international trip.